I can’t believe is the last day of July! This summer has certainly been flying by. I have really been trying to take advantage of all the fresh produce that summer has to offer, which includes trying out these various eggplant recipes.
EGGPLANT RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WEB:
- Eggplant and Ricotta Pizza from Pink Parsley
- Eggplant Focaccia from Martha Stewart Everyday Food, September 2009
- Eggplant Panini with Pesto from Skinnytaste
- Eggplant Parmigiana from Mario Batali
- Eggplant Rollatini from Mad Hungry, May 2011
- Eggplant Salad Toasts from smitten kitchen
- Grilled Eggplant and Goat Cheese Salad from Giada Delaurentiis
- Grilled Eggplant Stack from Cooking Light, July 2007
- Pasta with Eggplant from The Pioneer Woman
- Roasted Eggplant Soup from Blogging Over Thyme
EGGPLANT RECIPES FROM OTHER BLOGGERS:
Please link up as many eggplant recipes as you like!
If you are looking for more recipe ideas for fresh produce, please be sure to check out the Fresh Produce Tuesday tag. We have a large assortment of recipes for the following:
- Asparagus, Artichokes, Spring Onions, Peas, Garlic Scapes & Spring Garlic, Rhubarb, Fava Beans, Radishes, Lettuce, Morels, Strawberries, Kale, Carrots, Chard, Raspberries, and Zucchini.
And keeping with tradition, here’s my Instagram of my CSA pick-up from this past weekend. We’ve already used up the beets, tomatoes, and the melon- so good:
Next week for Fresh Produce Tuesday, we will be featuring my personal favorite, heirloom tomatoes! What’s your all-time favorite type of summer produce?