Zucchini is one summer vegetable that I love in the beginning of the season and start to dread by the end. I usually end up brushing the zucchini with a little olive oil, sprinkling it with a little S&P, and throwing it on the side of the grill to enjoy with whatever else we’re having. However, after pulling together this zucchini recipe compilation, I’m definitely looking forward to trying a few new ways of cooking up zucchini. So whether you are trying to use up a bumper crop of zucchini from your own garden or some you picked up at an urban farmers market, here are some new zucchini recipes to try.
ZUCCHINI RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WEB:
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice from Pink Parsley
- Fried Zucchini from Giada DeLaurentiis
- Grilled Zucchini Tacos from Spoon Fork Bacon
- Lemon-Zucchini Cornmeal Cookies from Martha Stewart Everyday Food, September 2009
- Sauteed Shredded Zucchini from Annie’s Eats
- Zucchini and Ricotta Galette from smitten kitchen
- Zucchini Bake with Feta and Thyme from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Zucchini Bread from Paula Deen
- Zucchini Cakes from The Pioneer Woman
- Zucchini Carpaccio from Framed Cooks
ZUCCHINI RECIPES FROM OTHER BLOGGERS:
Please link up as many zucchini recipes as you like! Feel free to also submit any recipes for similar varieties of summer squashes such as yellow squash and patty pan squash.
If you are looking for more recipe ideas for fresh produce, please be sure to check out the Fresh Produce Tuesday tag. We have a large assortment of recipes for the following:
- Asparagus, Artichokes, Spring Onions, Peas, Garlic Scapes & Spring Garlic, Rhubarb, Fava Beans, Radishes, Lettuce, Morels, Strawberries, Kale, Carrots, Chard, and Raspberries.
Next week for Fresh Produce Tuesday, we will be featuring eggplant.
P.S. Here’s my weekly Instagram photo from my CSA pick-up…yay for heirloom tomatoes!