Sorry for the lack of posts this week…we have been on stay-cation this week and I have been trying to get into a vacation mind set as much as possible. For the past couple of years, we have rented a little cottage in Nantucket (read more on our ACK adventures here and here), but this year we decided to stay home and explore our new town and surrounding areas for the week. I have been catching up on a huge stack of magazines, reading books, hitting up the beach, and finishing up a few projects around the house.
I’ve also decided to take a short hiatus from blogging this week to rejuvenate on that front as well. I’ll be back next week with plenty of posts to kick off September! In the meanwhile, if you need any end-of-summer recipe inspiration, be sure to check out what we are cooking up this week on our stay-cation:
- Blackened Fish Tacos– These are the best! If I were to open a fish taco food truck, this would be my go-to recipe!
- Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs– Best chicken recipe ever (and super-easy too)!
- Caramel Corn– So addicting and perfect for vacation.
- Tex-Mex Pimiento Cheese Dip– I will join the gym next week just so I can keep eating this dip.
- Mediterranean Dip with Toasted Pita Chips– Great way to use summer produce.
- Iced Coffee– Tastes just like Starbucks!
- Easy Cinnamon Bread– Haven’t made this yet, but it looks really good
- Baked French Toast– My favorite breakfast indulgence