Finally my last recipe from my summer party! I know it took me a while to post them all but I finally did it on basically the last day of summer- how appropriate. This baked bean recipe is so good and so easy to make you are going to be wondering why you haven’t tried it earlier. This recipe can be doubled for large crowds.
- 2 large cans (28 oz. each) of baked beans
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash of chili powder
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4-5 pieces of Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree and move rack to the center.
- Pour beans into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, hot pepper sauce, chili powder, pepper and onions. Cut the bacon into 1-2 inch pieces and arrange on top of beans.
- Bake the beans for 55 minutes to an hour until the bean are bubbly and bacon is cooked. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Source- Adapted from What Can I Bring?