Now that Thanksgiving is over, I’ve already mentally moved on to full Christmas mode! I normally don’t start putting up holiday decorations until December 1st, but this year I am starting early. I wanted to share K’s 12 days of Christmas cookies from last year if you are looking for some holiday cookie recipe inspiration. K is going to do another 12 Christmas cookie posts this year, but I am going to share the load with her this year (that’s a lot of cookies to make!)
12 Days of Christmas Cookies 2011
- Twelve Salted Caramel Chocolate Shortbread Bars
- Eleven Buckeyes
- Ten Glazed Lemon Cookies
- Nine Mexican Wedding Cakes
- Eight White Chocolate Ginger Drops
- Seven Peanut Butter Temptations
- Six Chocolate Crinkly Cookies
- Five Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
- Four Pieces of Salted Peppermint Bark
- Three Scandinavian Almond Bars
- Two Coconut-Lime Bars
- One Cut-out Sugar Cookie
We’ll be starting our 12 days of Christmas cookies for 2012 soon! I’m getting hungry just thinking about it. I’m off to enjoy my leftover turkey sandwich now!
What type of cookies do you like to bake in the holiday season? Do you tend to always make the same kind or do you try different cookie recipes each year?