Easter weekend is only a couple weeks away! What are you planning on serving this year? I have been thinking really hard lately about what recipes I can share with you to inspire you to make a homemade meal for the holiday weekend. M and I will also be sharing a number of recipes Easter entrees, sides, and desserts over the next ten days to help you get ready for your big Easter meal. First on the list: cheesy potatoes!
Growing up, I remember having ham served with sweet potatoes and biscuits for Easter dinner. Recently, I made the best roast beef with horseradish cream sauce over the weekend (I am planning to share this recipe with you later this week.) This recipe for cheesy potatoes would go perfectly with a ham dinner or a roast beef and it is so simple to make. You can half, double, or triple this recipe based on how many people you are serving it to.
- 1-32 oz. (2 lbs.) package of frozen cubed hash browns, slightly thawed
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, sliced thinly
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Take half of the cubed hash browns and put them in an even layer in a 9x13 glass or ceramic pan.
- Sprinkle potatoes with shredded cheese and garlic slices. Add salt and pepper, to your liking.
- Top evenly with remaining potatoes. Pour the cream all over the potatoes.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35-40 minutes until potatoes are tender and cream sauce has thickened.
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving