Apple, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Salad with Dried Cherries
Author: 2 Sisters 2 Cities
- 12 ounces spring mix salad greens
- 2 whole apples, cored And sliced very thin
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- 6 ounces, crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt And pepper, to taste
- Add greens, apple slices, walnuts, dried cherries, and blue cheese into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dijon, maple syrup, vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Pour a little salad dressing over the top of the salad and toss to combine. Taste salad and add more salad dressing to taste.
Recipe by 2 Sisters 2 Cities at http://www.2sisters2cities.com/2012/09/apple-walnut-and-blue-cheese-salad/