Shrimp Scampi with Garlic Toasts
- 1 french baguette
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound thawed shrimp, peeled, de-veined, and with tail removed
- 1 package Campbell's Scampi Skillet Sauces
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional, for garnish only)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees (F). Cut baguette into thin slices and place on baking pan. Bake for five minutes on each side or until lightly golden
- Remove toasted baguette slices from oven and rub both sides with cut garlic, then set aside.
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towel.
- Pour olive oil into large skillet pan and heat to medium high.
- Meanwhile, chop shrimp into small pieces. Once oil is hot, add shrimp to pan, and cook until shrimp turns pink
- Once shrimp is cooked, turn heat to low and and add Campbell's Scampi Skillet Sauce. Cook until thoroughly warmed.
- Remove shrimp from oven, and spoon shrimp mix on top of garlic toast.
- Place on serving tray, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and garnish with lemon slices and.
Recipe by 2 Sisters 2 Cities at http://www.2sisters2cities.com/2013/12/shrimp-scampi-garlic-toasts/