Spinach Artichoke Dip
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 -14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1- 10 oz. package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 -8 oz. packages ⅓ less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, pepper, artichokes, spinach, and cream cheese.
- Add in 1½ cup of the shredded mozzarella and ¼ cup of the shredded Parmesan to the dip mixture.
- Take dip mixture and spread out into an oven-safe 1½-quart casserole pan or baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remained mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, toasted French bread slices, crostini, pita chips, and/or veggies.
Recipe by 2 Sisters 2 Cities at http://www.2sisters2cities.com/2014/01/spinach-artichoke-dip-2/