- Gently place the eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water (water level should be 1-inch above the eggs.)
- Place saucepan on stove-top, set to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove saucepan from heat, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Fill a large-sized bowl with ice cold water while the eggs are sitting.
- After the 10 minutes, take eggs out of hot water with a slotted spoon and place in the ice water gently; let sit for 5 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator or use immediately
Recipe by 2 Sisters 2 Cities at http://www.2sisters2cities.com/2014/04/deviled-eggs-4-ways/