One of my favorite summer memories from growing up is sitting on our back deck shucking bags of corn. We have finally started to get corn in our CSA and I have been looking for different ways to serve it up. The standard in our house is of course good old corn on the cob, but there are many other types of corn recipes out there.
CORN RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WEB:
- Cheesy Corn and Black Bean Dip from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Corn Cakes from We Are Not Martha
- Corn Casserole from Paula Deen
- Corn Chowder with Chilies from The Pioneer Woman
- Corn Salad from Ina Garten
- Grill Roasted Corn Salad from The Healthy Foodie
- Roasted Hot Corn Succotash from Cooking Shorts
- Spicy Grilled Corn on the Cob from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Summer Corn Pudding from Pink Parsley
- Zucchini Cheddar Corn Muffins from two peas & their pod
CORN RECIPES FROM OTHER BLOGGERS:
Bloggers, please link up as many corn recipes as you would like:
Too much summer produce and not enough ideas on how to prepare them? Be sure to check out the Fresh Produce Tuesday tag! We have a large assortment of recipes for the following types of produce: Peas, Radishes, Lettuce, Kale, Carrots, Chard, Raspberries, Zucchini, Eggplants, Heirloom Tomatoes, and Beets.