At my book club the other evening, I was discussing how baby N received so many personalized gifts with his name on it. I really cherish these customized gifts because they are unique keepsakes. It’s such a fun trend and there are so many different, creative options out there.
I also love that you can have these items made with any name. The spelling of my name is somewhat unique and it was very hard to find personalized items with the spelling of my name growing up. These days, any child can easily have personalized items with their name made on it!
With the holiday season quickly approaching, Bright Star Kids asked me to pull together a list of some of my favorite personalized gifts that I have seen lately.
- Personalized clothing- Bright Star Kids offers so many adorable personalized baby & kid clothes. I love that you can order any of their customized designs and have it printed on a onesie, t-shirt, or bib (and it is 100% organic cotton.) I am totally swooning over this Christmas Truck design…it’s so sweet! I also love the big and little brother t-shirt designs. One of my only complaints about having boys is the lack of cute boy clothing out there…Bright Star Kids may be changing my mind on that one! I think T and N may be getting a few of these fun clothing items under our Christmas tree this year.
- Custom labels for kids- I ordered some of these for T as his nursery school teachers recommend that all kids label their coats, shoes, mittens, hats, cups, etc. so they don’t get mixed up. I love that they don’t come off in the washing machine or dishwasher. Bright Star kid also offers their own line of name labels. These would make a great stocking stuffer for all your favorite preschoolers.
- Baby & toddler books- I recently ordered this baby book for N and this toddler memory book for T. I love the customized front covers of these books. It’s so much more personable that just some generic baby book from a store. The inside pages are really nice as well.
- Customized name burp clothes- We go through a lot of burp clothes in our household and one of my favorites is a personalized one from Moonbeam Baby. It’s basically a monogrammed diaper cloth embellished with some decorative fabric. Who knew spitting up could be so cute?
- Name Puzzle Step Stool- Another gift that Baby N received was a personalized name puzzle step stool. Right now only T uses it, but it’s such a cute gift idea. Plus, T has already learned how to spell N’s name since he has put the puzzle together so many times. T uses it to brush his teeth, wash his hands, and whenever he needs a little boost to get to counter height.
If you are looking for more personalized gift ideas for kids this holiday season, be sure to also check out my Pinterest board on the topic! What are some of your favorite personalized gifts to give kids?
Be different this Christmas & get the kids a super cute gift personalized especially for them! Save 15% when you use the code “GIFT” in the shopping cart. Min spend $30. Expires December 15, 2013.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bright Star Kids. The opinions and text are all mine.