Continuing along with M’s Favorite Posts from this year, I have a few posts to add that were my favorite. We appreciate all our dedicated readers and I am excited about all the projects and recipes that I will get to share with you in 2013. Here are my top five favorite posts of 2012:
1. Earlier this year I threw my boyfriend’s Mom a pink-themed 60th birthday party. I used all different shades of pink for all the decorations. It was a lot of fun to go to various stores to find things that would work with my theme. Even though the party was just a small and intimate gathering, putting in the extra time and effort in planning a theme turned out really well.
2. The Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken is one of my favorite meals to make. It is so delicious and so easy to make.
3. I love these Garlicky Meatballs. These make it into our menu rotation once every few weeks. They are really easy to make as a quick weeknight meal. I make a whole batch and freeze half of them for another time. I usually make a batch of quick pasta sauce and pasta to serve with the meatballs.
4. My Trip to Costa Rica last Spring was my main vacation for the year. It was definitely an experience to remember and I love all the photos I took of the breathtaking views of the volcanoes, beaches, and wild life. My boyfriend and I also got really great pictures of us together that we have since printed and now hang in our home.
5. For my family’s Fourth of July party this year, my sisters, Mom, and I pulled together our creativeness while throwing our annual family reunion wiffle ball tournament and lunch. I was inspired by Pinterest for a lot of the ideas and had a lot of fun coming up with decorating ideas. We also got to try out a lot of fantastic recipes from fellow food bloggers!
2012 was a great year for 2 Sisters 2 Cities. I can’t wait to share more with you all in 2013!