As K and I approach our 3rd anniversary of blogging together, I realized we have quite a number of recipes in our archives. While we do share them in our recipe index, I wanted to highlight a few (10 in fact) recipe for October. Think pumpkin recipes, Halloween baking, and comforting dinners.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee– While this recipe is for iced coffee, you could also use the pumpkin spice simple syrup for regular coffee drinks or lattes.
- Black Cat Halloween cookies– K posted about these cookies last year. I’m definitely going to make these for Baby T later on this month. Meow!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies– I actually started to make these this afternoon so I could post them to the blog and realized that K had already done so 2 years ago. Plus, I was out of eggs. Just wasn’t in the cards today.
- Chicken Piccata– This is the perfect dinner for a cool fall night. One of my favorites.
- French Onion Soup– I wish I had a bowl of this soup right now to warm up with. Yum!
- Minestrone Soup– Another great soup to warm up with…serve it with the following:
- 5-Minute Artisan Bread– An easy recipe to make a lot of really tasty bread (the extra dough keeps in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!)
- Chicken Chili– I completely forgot about this awesome chili recipe until I saw it in our recipe index. I have to make it again this week. The leftovers make really good nachos as well.
- Pumpkin Mousse– This was one of the first recipes I ever posted! Sorry, no pictures back then…haha. I’ll have to make it again this fall and post some photos. It’s definitely a crowd pleaser.
- Apple, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Salad with Dried Cherries– I’ve made this recipe several times this fall. I’m in love with it!
There you go- 10 recipes for October. I completely forgot about a few of these fall recipes and I plan to add them to the weekly menu soon. What are some of your favorite recipes to make in October?