Kale is a vegetable that I have come to embrace in the summer over the past few years. It’s extremely nutritious and a great addition to so many recipes. I love to steam or sauté some up and add it to pasta dishes, but I’m really looking forward to making kale chips later this week! Here are 10 kale recipes that sound amazing:
- Baked Kale Chips from smitten kitchen
- Harissa Spaghettini from 101 Cookbooks
- Kale and White Bean Soup from Real Simple
- Kale, Spinach, and Pear Smoothie from Joy The Baker
- Massaged Kale Salad from Aarti Sequeira
- Pasta with Hot Italian Sausage, Kale, Garlic, and Red Pepper Flakes from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Sausage, Potato, and Kale Soup from The Pioneer Woman
- Sauteed Kale from Bobby Flay
- Tuscan Kale Caesar Slaw from Bon Appetit
- Tuscan Kale Pasta with Lemon and Parmesan from Spoon With Me
Please link up your kale recipes below. It would be great if you could link back to 2 Sisters 2 Cities on kale post, but it is not required. Readers, please “like” the kale recipes below that you like the best!
If you have been getting lots of spring produce at your farmers market or CSA, be sure to check out the past weeks of our Fresh Produce Tuesday series for recipe ideas. We have tons of recipes for Asparagus, Artichokes, Spring Onions, Peas, Garlic Scapes & Spring Garlic, Rhubarb, Fava Beans, Radishes, Lettuce, Morels, and Strawberries. Please visit 2 Sisters 2 Cities again in the next couple of weeks as we are featuring carrots on June 19th and chard on June 26th. Anyone have any produce nominations for the month of July?