Fresh Produce Tuesday is finally back this week with some great swiss chard recipes! I apologize for the 2 week hiatus, but I needed a little blogging break and am now feeling quite reinvigorated. My local CSA had it’s first pick-up last Saturday…I was so excited to pick it up. Here’s an instagram I took of my first bounty (on a side note, you can follow us on Instagram under the username 2sisters2cities!)
There was no swiss chard in this week’s pick-up, but there was some Red Russian kale, a variety that I had never tried before. I actually took the above photo of the swiss chard a few weeks ago. I used it to make a simple recipe of penne pasta, italian sausage, swiss chard, and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Here are 10 more swiss chard recipes I have found that look really good:
Swiss Chard Recipes from Around the Web:
- Gemelli with Sausage, Swiss Chard, and Pine Nuts from Martha Stewart Everyday Food March/April 2003
- Herb, Chard, and Feta Soup from Bon Appetit
- Sauteed Swiss Chard with Bacon from Anne Burrell
- Spaghetti with Swiss Chard and Garlic Chips from smitten kitchen
- Spicy Asian Stir Fried Stir-Fried Swiss Chard from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Swiss Chard and Cheddar Quiche from Real Simple April 2011
- Swiss Chard Pesto from Closet Cooking
- Swiss Chard and Sweet Pea Manicotti from Pink Parsley
- Swiss Chard Tzatziki from Martha Stewart Living
- Tortellini Soup with Beans and Chard from Annie’s Eats
Swiss Chard Recipes from Other Bloggers:
Please link up any recipes with swiss chard as an ingredient. Feel free to submit as many recipes as you want!
If you are looking for more recipe ideas for fresh produce, please be sure to check out the Fresh Produce Tuesday tag. We have a large assortment of recipes for Asparagus, Artichokes, Spring Onions, Peas, Garlic Scapes & Spring Garlic, Rhubarb, Fava Beans, Radishes, Lettuce, Morels, Strawberries, Kale, and Carrots. Check back in next Tuesday, July 17th for raspberry recipe ideas and on July 25th for zucchini recipes.