With all of the fresh raspberries available at local farmers markets, I wanted to feature a number of raspberry recipes this week. Raspberries are one of baby T’s favorite foods as evidenced in this photo below. I can’t believe how quickly they disappear from his high chair tray sometimes! Our new house has some wild raspberry bushes around the perimeter, but I have only been able to pick a few at a time…our critter friends get the rest.
No raspberries in our CSA this weekend, but lot’s of other goodies! Here’s my weekly Instagram photo of our pick-up:
Raspberry Recipes from Around the Web:
One of my favorite desserts to make is this Chocolate-Rasberry Tart from Martha Stewart Everyday Food, May 2010. It’s really easy to pull together and the raspberry chocolate combination is perfect!
Here are 9 additional raspberry recipes:
- Arugula, Berries, and Goat Cheese Salad from Perfect Pantry
- Best Basic Cheesecake with Raspberries from Foodie with Family
- Double Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes from Annie’s Eats
- Fast Raspberry Scones from Martha Stewart Everyday Food, May 2010
- Raspberry Cream Pie from The Pioneer Woman
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins from Cooking Light, June 2003
- Raspberry Daiquiri from Cookie and Kate
- Raspberry Sorbet from Completely Delicious
- Rhubarb-Raspberry Crunch from All Recipes
Raspberry Recipes from Other Bloggers:
What are your favorite recipes for raspberries? Do you just pop them in your mouth as they are? Please link up as many raspberry recipes as you want!
If you are looking for more recipe ideas for fresh produce, please be sure to check out the Fresh Produce Tuesday tag. We have a large assortment of recipes for the following:
- Spring Onions
- Garlic Scapes & Spring Garlic
- Fava Beans
Next week for Fresh Produce Tuesday, we will be featuring zucchini. Stay cool!